Monday, December 27, 2010

Rabbi Kimmel meets Rabbi Dovid Abuchatzera

Rabbo Dovid Abuchatzera met with Rabbi Yitzchack Kimmel

Rabbi Yitzchack Kimmel met with Rabbi Dovid Abuchatzera, the grandson of Rabbi Yisroel Abuchatzera otherwise known as the "Baba Sali." on Monday October 24, 2010. Witnesses Shmuel Aisikovitch and Reuven Pool report that Rabbi Abuchatzera told Rabbi Kimmel that he has tremendous abilities to help Klall Yisroel, however his current remarkable abilities will increase La'mala La'mala (higher and higher.) He also stated that Rabbi Kimmel's fame will keep getting greater.

1 comment:

  1. I had the zchus of meeting Rabbi Kimmel. I have never met anyone ever like this! He told me that I was Davening at home with Tefilin on while reading the New York Post.

    Spectacular! He nailed me! Amazingly, he even saw the name of the paper I was reading. Needless to say, I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete