Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Makes Rabbi Kimmel a Really Special Mekubal?

To decribe Rabbi Yitzchak Kimmel as a Mekubal is really an injustice. There are many legitimate Mekubalim but Rabbi Kimmel has been acknowledged as an Elite Mekubal who reallly exists in a class by himself. These are not just my words, these are words echoed by world class known Mekubalim like the Kamanah Rebbe (Rav Matis and his family.) Rabbi Avrohom Moyal, and many other world class Mekubalim who not only are stunned by his ability to see, but have actually asked him for personal advice as well.

For one thing, Rabbi Yitzchak Kimmel has never needed anyone to open Holy books, never calculates Gematria (numbers,) never looks at palms or foreheads or needs to to "see deeply" into any person. He needs no "Shaimos" (Holy Names) to operate. His abilities are completely natural.

It's uncanny to watch him work. I can start talking about a person and before I even mention the persons name, he is able to give me details about the person. Even though I have observed him thousands of times over the years, I am still amazed.

Recently, I told him about a girl my son was dating and he immediately told me "Mazel Tov, She will be his Kallah (fiance & bride.)" Well they got engaged within 2 weeks and wedding plans are now in progress.

This natural ability to see to see to this extent is shared by not more than 5 to 10 Mekubalim worldwide. However, Rabbi Kimmel can do far more than see. Rabbi Kimmel can actually change your Mazel. As I continue posting I will give examples of his ability to literally change your life.

For now, suffice it to say that I have seen this happen hundreds of times.

Subscribe to this blog or keep coming back here and you will get these posts as soon as they are written.

No comments:

Post a Comment